The holiday apartments in our residence in Merano
Our holiday apartments in our residence in Merano are the right choice if you appreciate the advantages of informal and individual living. They are very comfortable, arranged in a cosy and modern way, boast all amenities and can accommodate up to 4 people.
If you like you can book the apartments without board or with rich breakfast buffet.
Of course also our apartment guests can use all facilities of our hotel free of charge.
Apartment with garden or balcony
The holiday apartments are approx. 45 m² in size and are located on the ground or first floor of Residence Victoria. They are equipped with a beautiful balcony or a green garden.
They consist of a sleeping room with double bed, a separate living room with sofa bed, an anteroom with wardrobe and a functional kitchen unit.
The apartments with garden can accommodate up to 4 adults. On request they offer additional space for a cot.
Apartment with roof terrace and air conditioning
The holiday apartments are approx. 45 m² in size and are located on the second floor of Residence Victoria. They are equipped with a sunny roof terrace and air conditioning.
They consist of a living room with sofa bed, a separate sleeping room with double bed, an anteroom with wardrobe and a functional kitchen unit.
The apartments with terrace offer plenty of space for up to 4 adults. It is possible to accommodate an additionally cot.
The apartments include:
- bathroom with shower or tub, WC, in part bidet and hairdryer
- deposit box and direct dial telephone
- LCD flat TV
- free Wi-Fi and Internet connection
- bed linen, hand and bath towels
- bathrobes and bath towels during the stay
- car parking space in the underground garage
- the MUSEUMOBILCARD 2023
This Card includes the following services:
- Buses (city and extra-urban buses)
- Regional trains
- Cable cars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Burgstall-Vöran, Vilpian-Mölten, Bozen-Kohlern, Bozen-Ritten
- Mendel funicular
- Ritten narrow-gauge railway
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Entry for 1 visit to around 80 museums in South Tyrol
CALL US +39 0473 447230
Price per apartment
11.04. – 17.05.2023
21.05. – 26.05.2023
30.05. – 07.06.2023
11.06. – 02.07.2023
12.07. – 15.07.2023
15.10. – 30.11.2023
06.04. – 10.04.2023
18.05. – 20.05.2023
27.05. – 29.05.2023
08.06. – 10.06.2023
16.07. – 14.10.2023
06.04. – 02.07.2023
15.10. – 30.11.2023
|Apartment with garden or balcony only overnight||from € 155.00||from € 175.00||from € 1.031.00|
|Apartment with balcony or roof terrace and air conditioning only overnight||from € 175.00||from € 195.00||from € 1.164.00|
The rates quoted are for 2 people and per night/week.
- children up to 6 years: € 18.00 per child per day
- children from 7 to 14 years: € 30.00 per child per day
- people aged 15 and over: € 38.00 per person per day
As guests of our apartments you are welcome to take part at the hotel breakfast.
Adults: € 20.00 per person
Children (up to 11 years): € 14.00 per child
We charge € 76.00 for the final cleaning.
In addition, the following additional services can be used on request:
- DAILY CLEANING (EXCEPT FOR THE KITCHENETTE) WITH TOWEL CHANGE AND BED LINEN CHANGE EVERY 3 DAYS: season = € 15.00 / high season = € 20.00
- CLEANING (EXCEPT FOR THE KITCHENETTE) ON YOUR SELECTED DAYS WITH TOWEL CHANGE: season = € 25.00 / high season = € 30.00
- TOWEL CHANGE: season = € 4.00 / high season = € 6.00
For stays from 8 nights, your apartment will be cleaned once by us free of charge in the middle of your stay, and towels and bed linen will be changed.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
WITH DIRECT BOOKING!
Weather South Tyrol
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
You can choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. This will protect your privacy, but will prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
This website uses the following Google services to protect against spam emails and Google Maps. Keeping these cookies enabled helps us to improve our website and provide the best possible user experience.
Facebook - Twitter - Google+ - Youtube - Vimeo
Please find more information on the purpose, amount and processing of your data as well as your rights concerning them on social network’s data protection terms. If you want to prevent the social network from collecting information about you through this website, you must log out from the account before visiting our website.
This websites uses social plug-ins of the so-called “social network”. You will recognize the plug-in by the logo exposed on a website. The following actions are carried out by this plug-in:
• Your browser will connect directly to the servers of the social network
• The plug-in content is transferred by social network directly to your browser and implemented automatically
• If you are logged into the social network while visiting a website that uses this plug-in, the social network will be informed of it and thus relate your browsing this site to your social network account.
• interaction on your part with the plug-in will be redirected from your browser to the social network and stored there